Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Friends Forever Book

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cmd210's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The only AGOT I have is Kailey, but since she lives with me in DC(and not CA) and I don't have any pieces from her collection, I am still trying to develop a more personalized story for her.

    I was wondering if someone could tell me what is in the Friends Forever book that comes with the other AGOTs. The AG website says it is to record the doll's likes, dislikes, favorite foods, pet, etc.

    I have started to create my own book for Kailey with these and a couple other categories. I just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything that I forgot to include. I also included a paragraph about when I got her.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Candie D's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2004
    Posts
    113
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's what's in the book

    Her full name
    Her age
    Her birthday
    Her Family

    Favorite color, song, ice cream flavor, smell, school subject, number, movie star, sport, game, book

    place to design an outfit for school, a party outfit

    What's the strangest thing she likes to eat
    If something goes bump in the night, what does she do?

    A comparison...does she like..
    salt or pepper?
    math or science
    pants or shorts
    mustard or ketchup
    apple or orange
    morning or evening
    ice cream or pudding
    biking or swimming
    beach or mountains

    What would she rather do...read, play or shop?

    Would she rather swim in the ocean, lake, or pool?

    What's the luckiest thing that ever happen to her

    Favorite characters in a book?

    Favorite age and why?

    What does she want to be when she grows up?

    If she could trade places with someone for a month..who would it be?

    If she owned horses what would she name them?

    if she owned a store what would she name it? and then you can draw the window display.

    If she could have 3 famous friends who would they be?

    IF she could time travel..would she go forward or backward in time?

    What does she like best about herself?

    What would she change if she could change one thing about herself?

    Then you can write a little story about a single ordinary day for her or a an adventure that you have with her..that's the write her story part.

    What are her three birthday wishes?

    Okay...I think that is just about all the questions that they ask in the book. Hope this helps...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cmd210's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks so much for typing up all of that!!

    I can definately use it to develop Kailey's story more. I may even make a verison scaled to her size. I remember filling out books like this when I was little.

    Thanks again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •